Ideal for all VW 5-speed manual transmissions when mixed with MT-LV (1 quart MT-LV, 1 quart Superlight Shockproof).
Red Line Superlight ShockProof 75W-90 (GL-5) Gear Oil – 1 US Quart
For racing differentials and transmission, wet-sump/splash applications, exceeds GL-5 Specifications. Contains microscopic solid medium that cushions gears while allowing low drag for relatively high protection. Film thickness greater than SAE 75W90, yet low fluid friction like ATF
REDLINE SHOCKPROOF ® GEAR OIL
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W90, yet low fluid friction like ATF
- Used in low-power dog-ring racing transaxles with moderate to low load, qualifying, etc.
- Popular in British F3, Euro F3 and Star Mazda racing gearboxes for ultra low drag
RED LINE SHOCKPROOF® GEAR OILS
- Unique lubricant with solid microscopic particles offers low drag/high protection
- Relatively low viscosity, yet cushions gear teeth under extreme pressure
- Helps to prevent tooth breakage, resists throw-off
- Avoid use with pumps, coolers, and filters as unique medium and affinity for metal can cause clogging
- Designed for wet sump transmissions and differentials with splash lubrication
Redline oil products are all API and SAE approved with the latest certifications. Using the correct application of Redline product will not void your vehicle’s factory warranty.
REDLINE OIL: Red Line formulates fully-synthetic oils and chemically-advanced additives using the world’s finest base stocks. Rather than cutting costs by blending in petroleum products, Red Line’s motor oils and gear oils use superior ester base stocks that provide extreme stability at high temperatures and superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.