034Motorsport worked directly with DeatschWerks during the development of the DW65v, the first and only aftermarket drop-in high-flow fuel pump engineered specifically for the transverse and longitudinal front-wheel drive 1.8T & VR6 and transverse front-wheel drive 2.0T FSI & TSI cars!
This fuel pump is designed to be a direct drop-in replacement of the factory fuel pump, and uses the factory fuel pump pickups so that you won’t have to worry about starvation under cornering.
The DW65v fuel pump has been specifically designed and tested for compatibility with gasoline and ethanol, and is able to support over 500 horsepower!
- Drop-In Installation
- Supports Over 500 Horsepower
- Flows 40% More Than the TT225 Fuel Pump
- Eliminates Fuel Starvation Issues Caused by Aftermarket High-Flow Pumps
- Quiet and Reliable Turbine Impeller
- No Wiring Needed – Connector Matches Factory Design
- Ethanol Compatible
- 3-Year No-Fault Warranty
- DeatschWerks DW65v High-Flow Fuel Pump
- Reuseable Fuel Hose
- Hose Clamps
- Super Lube
Fits the Following:
2006-2013 Audi A3
2000-2013 Audi TT
2005-2013 VW Eos
2006-2013 VW GTI
2006-2013 VW Jetta